4 hours at our disposal to visit 3-4 wineries of Santorini. Each one unique for some reason: history, architecture, decoration, breathtaking views, but all producing excellent “volcanic” wines of high quality, rich body and distinguished flavors.
The most well known wines are the : Asirirtiko, Nixteri, Aidani, Athiri, Maurotragano, Mandilaria, Vinsanto.
- Tour inside the winery.
- Wine testing.
- Stopover in the winery Venetsanos Winery, which was the first industrial winery in Santorini. Built on the edge of Caldera, above the Anthios bay(new port) with unbelievable panoramic view of the island and the volcano.
- The unique wine museum . An old Kanava(wine storeroom), 8 meters under the earth ,with a length of 300 meters shaped like a labyrinth, presents the history of the wine and the life of Santorini wine maker.From 1660 until now with moving and still model representations and an automatic personal electronic guide in 14 languages, the visitor is travel through the history of wine.
- An incredible Hyposkapha-underground-winery. The visit at this Kanava is an unforgettable experience. The visitors, are guided through the winery’s spaces, learning about all the stages of the wine production process and they can taste the Kanava’s creations, combined with gastronomic choices that Santorini offers.
- Wine testing (extra charge)
- Pick up and drop off
- Refreshing towel
- Free wifi
- Phone charging
- Tablet (Touch screen TFT 1920×1220, cpu Exynos 7870 1.6hz, ram 2gb & 4gb, camera 8MP/2MP )
Entrance fees to attractions (if any) are not included,but can be purchased on the spot.
- Start time: At a time of your choice.
- Starting point: Choose your pick up point from either your hotel, the cruise ship terminal or another spot in Santorini.
- Duration : 4 hours minimum.
- Transport :Luxury air-conditioned Mercedes –comfortable.
- Season: March to November.
- Price : 50 euros / Hr for 8 persons and more contact us.